Sunday, August 21, 2011

#1

I can't think of a more original/creative title for my first entry. I mean, really, wouldn't you say that's pretty glorious?

So. Name's Emelia--Emelia Hearts, and my nickname is Emblem--huzzah!

It's 3:48 in the morning right now. School starts in a little over a week, and I usually get up at about 5. You can already tell I do not give a crap.

Hm. "About me". I have a weird facial tick--it's this thing with my nose. My friend compares me to a rabbit. I don't twitch it like I'm sniffing something, but I crinkle it once every now and then. It's as normal as blinking for me. Generally people don't notice it until much later after meeting me, or when I point it out to them. My boyfriend thinks it's cute though.

Although, generally, guys think whatever their girlfriends do is cute. So whatever.

Woohoo, 3:52 and I'm still not tired. I don't know why. I think the night before school starts I'll have to take Advil PM or something to knock out faster.

Uhh--oh, I'm in high school. I have a boyfriend who just graduated and is going to college this next year. He's half Salvadoran (basically Hispanic for you silly white people) and half-German. I'm half-Salvadoran and half I don't even know what the hell--besides Irish. Irish is pretty strong in my bloodline.

I can't cook. At all. You know that Simpsons episode where Homer pours the milk into the cereal, and then it catches fire?

Yeah, that's me.

As for my personality, I'm optimistic, a big dreamer, imaginative, dependent, panicky, sassy, stubborn, argumentative, and can hold on to my anger for the rest of your life and probably won't ever let it go. Just ask my sister. She fucked over my childhood and while I'm over it now and she and I have a much better relationship, I still haven't let it go.

She'll joke with me, "I don't think you love me as much as you should."

And I'll often respond with, "It's kinda hard to when I had such a horrible childhood."

Of course I'm exaggerating a bit. My childhood wasn't completely ruined because of her. Just the "role model big sister" aspect. But still, she gives me a sarcastic laugh and then we move onto a different subject.

Wow, my first blog post and I'm already venting/bitching about what a "terrible" childhood I had. Okay, let's leave this on a positive note, yeah?

When my phone goes into standby-mode, a little giraffe dashes across the screen. It's really cute. At first I had it set to wolves, but they kinda looked like rats, so I changed it to the giraffe. Although it looks like a long-neck dinosaur, too.

I think I'm gonna go play Minecraft now. kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment