Sunday, August 28, 2011

#5

It's 3:17 AM on August the 28th, and school starts at 7:00 AM on the 29th.

As the hour draws closer, I'm becoming more and more nervous.

So I pass my time going over these videos that some people created, intending it to be an indie horror series, and trying to theorize what'll happen next. It's MarbleHornets, TribeTwelve, everymanHYBRID, and MLAndersen0. You can put that at the end of youtube.com, and those users will show up. They're so INTERESTING, DUDE. I LOVE horror movies, I mean I adore them, but these have all scared me more than The Fourth Kind or even Candyman did.

Although, Candyman wasn't scary so much as it had an interesting storyline.

I can't sleep, dammit. I made some honey-milk to try to get me to be a little sleepier. I downed about half the mug already, and it's barely kicking in. This is kinda unusual.

I don't understand the Youtube videos. Just one thing, really. The Slender Man mythos describes it having an affinity for little children--yet all of those people are about college-aged. On the other hand, there was that video of when Alex from Marble Hornets was just a little kid...

OHHHH, OKAY, SLEEP-DEPRIVED GIRL JUST HAD A REALIZATION

Probably shoulda thought of it before--Slendy went after Alex first, but something stopped it from getting to him as a kid, and Tim must have gotten in the way, which is why he was made into a proxy, and Jay has interfered, too, which is why--DEAR GOD I'M RETARDED.

Seriously, that's kinda stupid for me not to have realized before, I mean--I pretty much analyze those videos as much as I can.

Hm, honeymilk is almost gone. I'm starting to get sleepy again.

Well, how's abouts a fill-in on my day--that's what a blog is for, right? Hm, after my last update, I went and spent the night at Lauren's. Didn't do anything the day after, and then today I went to Fritz's house. We had a generally good time ^_^ he was strangely romantic today. He usually isn't that kinda guy. He tries to be, because he knows I love it, but he's not... well, he's not very articulate.

And he didn't use his words much today, either, when he decided to be a sweetie and melt my heart. Instead he just stood me up on my feet, took my hands, and looked at me, with a smile on his face. He stroked my hair (or maybe he was pushing it out of my face--I don't know, but I liked it), and then pulled me into a very long hug, before pulling away and giving a really gentle kiss...

I love it when he does stuff like that. And I'm okay with him not using words. Words can't really describe how we feel for each other.

Is this my shortest update? Because it feels like it. The honeymilk is all gone, but I'm still only a little sleepy. I'll try to sleep, and if I can't, I'll come back and lengthen this post.

---

Eeeeyup, cannae sleep still. Which is strange--because I feel exhausted, but my mind is racing. I think I'm just nervous for school or something.

I can't even think of anything to write about. Phantastic. So here's summoar of my art.




That first one is a picture I did of myself, and one of my best friends, Novan. I've known that guy since 3rd grade. He's a fan of furries, but he can draw humans, too. He draws both VERY well, in my opinion. There, I drew his fursona, because in real-life, he's got thick, curly hair, and I haven't the slightest idea of how to draw such a thing. So I drew his fursona instead, and frankly I think it came out very well (considering I can't draw anthros)!

The second one is a quick thing I once did for my game programming class. Our team leader needed an idea for a background, and he wanted something simple, so I drew the field. He said he liked it a lot, but it wasn't what he was looking for.

The third one is... well, that takes some explaining. See, Novan and I have created our own "world", much like the kids in Bridge to Terabithia (great book, by the way). It's just this little island, with its own geography, and the inhabitants all have their own unique characteristics that set them apart from the rest of the human race. We thought up its mythology, form of government--everything. And what I drew is Forest of Illusion, actually quite the dangerous place on the island. I tried to make it look very gloomy, but I didn't draw the trees quite tall enough, and they're supposed to be different from the regular trees I draw. I also think the rain needs/needed work, but I think I got the darkness in the trees right, along with the cloudy, stormy sky, and most of all I'm still mind-blown by how well the lightning came out. I hadn't even expected it to be like that, but there it was, and I left it in for how amazing it looks.

The last one is the background in a portrait I did of myself, and is actually part of the same island I mentioned in the last paragraph. It's on the polar opposite side of the island as that forest, and is generally the place where people go to relax. The trees are fine, but the grass is supposed to look taller, and there are supposed to be a great deal of bunched-together flowers--it's a meadow. My clouds are all cute, too (though they were supposed to be more fluffy and stretched out).

Still not tired enough to sleep. And a good deal of time passed by after I wrote the above paragraph. Dear God, how am I going to survive the first week of school?

Actually, I'm starting to hallucinate and get really paranoid. That means that I actually am tired, even though I don't feel like it. I suppose I'll update later, before school starts. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment